Moo tools enable the developer to use it as a tool for the manipulation of CSS elements. and it is an extensible framework that follows up the DRY and object-oriented principles. Hence, the library manages an application programming interface (API) and provides customized modules for Ajax applications. With advanced effect insertion and animation attributes, the Moo Tools library has become more demanding. Through its surprising features and attributes, this library enables developers to modify the efficiency of Ajax applications by adding, styling, selecting, and deleting their desired DOM elements.
A glimpse on its first release
Most Tempting Features of Moo Tools
Object-oriented elements and programming
Elaboration of modularity and reusability of framework
Designing a pattern as a chain
Compatibility for Multiple browsers
Due to its multiple browsers’ compatibility, the framework of Moo tools runs on a variety of search engines. These include:
- Chrome 4+
- Internet Explorer 6+
- Opera 9+
- Safari 3+
- Mozilla Firefox 2+
Components of Moo Tools
A wide variety of components in Moo Tools determines its functionality and properties for the amendment of Ajax applications. Here, there are major components classes including:
- Core: it comprised of all utility functions which all other components involved.
- Class: It has the class library for class object instantiation.
- More: for extension and provision of modified functionality, it comprised of add-on’s official collection.
- Elements: it contains HTML object elements that integrate and enhances the compatibility of Ajax’s designed application or website.
- Natives: Comprises of Native object enhancements classes that simplify the coding for outcomes in form of compatibility, functionality, and new methods.
- Request: it enables the developers to induce adventuring functionalities through XHR interface, HTML retrieval specified tools, and Cookie JSON.
- FX: The page animation elements induce advanced API effects.
- Window: For client information specification, it defines a cross-browser interface e.g. dimensions of the windows.
Functions of Moo Tools
Thus, The functions of Moo tools induce the complexity, novelty, and modality in Ajax applications through object-oriented CSS elements.
Returning a value: returning a code for one function into other input elements is one of the major and distinct capacities of a modular framework.
Single Parameter Function: the complexity of a website creates functions through a single parameter. the addition of variable name in parenthesis for single parameter function.